Congratulations to Brandon and Makenna on a job well done. That is great to read that the play went well. Wish we could've been there to see it. I bet they did an awesome job! :)
They did, the play really did go well. They performed it so many times, and each time they got even better. They love to perform for some crazy reason - but as for me, I would have a hard time getting up on a stage and performing :)
Hmmmm, maybe the crazy reason they love to perform is because their multi-talented mom did the same thing at their age? Ha ha! I love seeing them follow in my footsteps. Wish I could have been there to cheer them on. Good job, kids!
3 comments:
Congratulations to Brandon and Makenna on a job well done. That is great to read that the play went well. Wish we could've been there to see it. I bet they did an awesome job! :)
They did, the play really did go well. They performed it so many times, and each time they got even better. They love to perform for some crazy reason - but as for me, I would have a hard time getting up on a stage and performing :)
Hmmmm, maybe the crazy reason they love to perform is because their multi-talented mom did the same thing at their age? Ha ha! I love seeing them follow in my footsteps. Wish I could have been there to cheer them on. Good job, kids!
Post a Comment