You don't need a membership with PayPal, you can enter an amount, then click "Update Total", then skip to the bottom "continue" link down by the credit card symbols.
Many have asked how they can help.
A nice neighbor down the street has offered to hold a Fund Raising Dinner. A family that only vaguely knows Brandon set up a Benefit Concert for our family back in September (which helped us through October). Other family members have sent anywhere from $20 to $100 at a time, as they've been able to, to help us with gas money back and forth to Salt Lake City. I would like to thank everyone for helping us in those ways.
If any of you would like to hold a Fund Raiser Dinner for Brandon, please let me know, and I'll give you thoughts or pointers, or explain how easy it really is. If any of you would like to know how easy it really is to set up a Benefit Concert on behalf of our family, I would be happy to discuss it with you. **You'd be amazed at how many talented performers will come out of the wood work as soon as they know you are going to put on a concert or performance of some kind (at a nearby church, or high school gym or stage, or other venue). Performers are always looking for a place to share their talent.
If you'd like to donate, please do, and thank you - May God bless you many times over for the generosity you extend to our family! - We can't thank you enough.
The Lord said: "For inasmuch as ye do it unto the least of these, ye do it unto me."
(Thank you all again, we love you!)





2 comments:
Chad I will post this info on our blog. I've just sent you guys some money. Not much but I hope it helps. Please send me the link to the donation clicky thingy you have on the side of the blog, so I can add it to ours.
Love and hugs to Brandon and the rest of your family. Our prayers continue to be with all of you.
Thank you guys!! That is so generous of you! Ok, I'll send you an email.
Post a Comment